1. The Misanthropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
I hate how we sometimes try to make other people look small in order to make ourselves look bigger.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
The Nigerian widow with cancer who wants me to spot her some cash.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
My horn lessons are almost a one-hour drive from home, which mean it takes two hours to make the trip. Sigh.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Daughter #1 for jumping feet first on the rowing team. Daughter #2 for making the honor roll.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I make really really good cheesecake, and I share it.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
I wish we could get a mulligan with the Middle East.
Here's credit to Fracas for this fill-in-the-blanker.