Another round of Fracas' Monday Melee:
1. The Misanthtropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
I say this every time, but I don't like the word hate. Let's say I do not prefer arrogance and self-righteousness, which quite often go hand in hand.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
Low-fat food. When the food makers take out the fat, they add sugar so the crap will actually taste like something edible. Rule: if it comes in a plastic cup and is made of words I can't pronounce, I leave on the shelf--oh, and if it jiggles. Food shouldn't jiggle.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
My horn lessons are too far away. I should go through my previous Melee participations and see if I have already named this. It plagues me.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
The assistant pastor at my church is genuine--he is humble and funny and soft-spoken, and I don't believe he takes himself too seriously. If I am ever in a bind and need a pastor-type to help out, he is the person I will call.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I have nice cheek bones.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
A mac laptop would be nice. It's hardly something I long for, as my mini-pc craptop works just fine. But still, if I'm allowed to wish, then it's for a mac.