Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sassy's Nightmare Movie

Sassy has defined her version of a nightmare movie, so here is my version. It will be difficult for me to complete becauseu when it comes to actors and directors, my mind often misfires and I end up saying things like "who's that actor who was in that one movie with that one woman, you know the one?"


Plot: An adaptation of a Nicolas Sparks novel
Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Leading Actor: Ben Stiller
Supporting Actor: Owen Wilson
Leading Actress: Demi Moore
Supporting Actress: Melanie Griffith
Bit Players: Kathleen Turner, Ted Dansen, Juliette Lewis

There is my nightmare movie. Because I didn't have anyone to give me the names that were just on the tip of my tongue, I had to go look them up.

2 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

Ooooohhhh.... M. Night Shallowman directing Ben Stiller! Eeeewwww.

I'm glad to see we both hate Melanie. She's just terrible.

Excellent.

dive said...

Oh, gross!
And Demi Moore, too! Ugh! I'd forgotten all about her.
Ew … That's a real stinker, Robyn.
It'll probably win an Oscar though.