Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Winter Again

I was about to take a picture of the slowly mounting snow in my yard which has covered up the intricate non-pattern of deer hoof prints leading all the way up to my back door. But then the camera battery died. So, instead, here is a picture of the lake and trees as seen from the deck of the lake house--note the horizontal roping. This was taken two weekends ago when the thermometer read below zero, and the water was freezing over.

Below is a picture my daughter took of some landscaping stones in the back.

5 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

Beautiful! That lake photo is lovely.

Dear Prudence said...

I can see all of us bloggers, rocking happy, on that deck, sipping good wine, talking about OldK who couldn't make it because he was arrested at the airport for trying to smuggle midgets onto the plane in his drawers.

dive said...

Oh my word Robyn. That is so beautiful!
I'm just chuckling at Prudence's comment.
I bet you'd LOVE to have us all descend on you one day (yikes)!!!

Dear Prudence said...

Glad I could make you giggle Dive

RICH said...

nice rocks Robyn, You have such a nice view of the lake. do you ever ice skate on that lake?