I found this at Gina's (Just Another Day) and couldn't resist.
1. It is your lucky day, so what are you going to do?
Because I have the attention span of a butterfly, a very productive butterfly, I would do a whole string of things. I'd write, read, knit, play my horn, drink coffee, nibble chocolate, pet the cats, watch a movie, or two, eat, stop by the coffee shop and chew up the news with whoever, have lunch with a friend, write, read, knit, play my horn...
2. What was the game you played as a child that you almost always or did always win?
Tough one. I never won anything, which is why I was tagged with the nickname Wimpy. Come to think of it, I never even won tag.
3. You get to meet anyone from the past or present. Who will it be?
I would like to meet Alice Paul and talk to her about what it means to have enough courage to buck every system around her for the sake of civil rights.
4. When you relax, what is it that you do?
I watch movies or a favorite TV show like Pushing Daisies or Boston Legal.
5. What is your favorite number?
I don't really have one anymore, but it used to be 21 because that's my birthday (in June) and the birthday or anniversary of quite a few people in my family.
6. What was the name of your favorite childhood toy?
That would be Judy hands down. I got Judy when I was six years old, and he still sits in a little rocking chair in my guest room. I know Judy is a girl's name, but to me, the little guy was always a little guy. Here is his story.
7. If you could name the next fashion fade/craze, what would it be?
The Wear-What-Looks-Good-on-You-and-Makes-You-Happy craze. And for the love of God, don't squeeze yourself into something that makes you look like a sausage or an ice cream cone or a tart.