Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmasy Shadows

I've got a ton of work to do, so all I can offer are photos. These are shadows around my house made from Christmas lights. I remember as a kid how my sisters and I would turn out all the lights but the Christmas tree lights, lay on the floor, and look at the shadows on the ceiling and walls of the living room.

This is from the lighted greenery on the dining room mantel.

The other side of that same mantel.

An angel surrounded by greenery on the buffet.

8 comments:

Rich said...

cool!!

dive said...

Beautiful, Robyn.

Mrs. G. said...

Gorgeous!

lynn said...

Gorgeous Robyn. I'm so glad you took these magical pics. I love shadows too.

Kate Isis said...

Gorgeous pictures Scout and a clever take on Christmas.

Alifan said...

Lovely Robyn.... like you been a bit busy, but getting there, just a bit more baking to do for others, then I can start on ours....

And find some decorations from the loft...way behind this year....

But I have had "man cold" and felt lousy.....but on the mend now!!!!

Scout said...

Alifan, I'm sorry to hear you have been sick. "Man colds" are no fun at all, especially around the holidays. Enjoy your baking as you recover.

MmeBenaut said...

Lovely soft shadows. Magical indeed.